Fraser Auction Service Ltd is family owned & operated by Scott & Lori Campbell, along with their sons Jesse & Kade. We are family owned, family operated just like your farm. We pride ourselves in working personally with you on your sale from start to finish, developing friendships lasting far beyond the auction.
We strive to provide our buyers and sellers with an enjoyable auction experience, whether you are a regular auction bidder or a first-timer who could use a little help getting comfortable with the bidding process. With all the new online sales and the fast-changing auction world, we strive to stay at the head of the industry with updated websites and bidding platforms second to none. Have a question? Just ask, we are here to help.
We pride ourselves in providing personal, professional, bidder engaged auctions, while developing relationships with both buyers and sellers. Your success is our success!
- We have conducted thousands of auction sales throughout the prairies.
- Full-service auction company.
- 12-acre sales yard just north of the City of Brandon, MB where we hold huge multi consignor equipment and vehicle auctions 3 times yearly in June – August – October.
- State of the art modern Online bidding platform utilizing Live Virtual Pre-Bid, Hybrid & Timed Auction events. Not sure which style of auction is right for your sale? We are here to help. We can explain the many different benefits of all styles of auctions.
- Our bidder database is substantial, with specialized advertising programs featuring modern Email & Digital marketing options alongside more tradition print advertising like our catalogue, farm & trade publications, and more. Our website receives thousands of visitors every month from potential buyers where they can view updates, details, videos, and photos at the tip of their fingers 24 hours a day. Our extensive email list also keeps buyers informed with up to date information on our auctions. Buyers can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram for even more up to the minute information.
- Our award-winning auctioneers ensure you an exciting auction event. Even in modern times of the convenient Online Only auctions you will still be bidding to the chant of the auctioneers via Live Virtual auctions broadcast on our website where you bid with confidence from the comforts of your office, home, or your tractor cab. A true exciting auction experience.
Some of our Auctioneers’ accomplishments:
Scott Campbell (2x Past President of Manitoba Auctioneers Association)
2000 Portage Exhibition Champion Auctioneer
2010 Canadian Livestock Rookie Champion Auctioneer
2011 Canadian Young Farmers Champion Auctioneer
2013 Yorkton Exhibition Champion Auctioneer
2013 Man/Sask Livestock Champion Auctioneer
Jesse Campbell (Current President of Manitoba Auctioneers Association)
2018 Alberta Vern Scown Memorial Champion Auctioneer
2019 Man/Sask Livestock Rookie Champion Auctioneer
2020 Canadian All Round Auction Championships 3rd Place finish
2022 Canadian Livestock Rookie Champion Auctioneer